Friday, January 17, 2014

Fondue at the Restaurant des Antiquaires

Yesterday I met my Glocals friends for an early dinner, Swiss style, at 7pm, at the Restaurant des Antiquaires. We tried cheese fondue, meat foundue and a mushroom and cheese fondue, and everything was delicious!

Though my favourite fondue place in Geneva is still the Bains de Pâquis, when you have guests over, this place is indeed a good choice for a Geneva relaxed night out to go for a walk around the Old Town and end up eating here.

With quite a bit of wine and beers, plus desserts, we spent around Sfr 50.-/person (it always surprises me how expensive a bit of bread and cheese can be in this city!).

My friend Natz, whose b-day we were celebrating, also told us that she had been accepted after doing a casting, to perform at a Cats musical that will be on theaters in May. I will be sure to inform you of that so that you can get tickets!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment