Sunday, January 19, 2014

Brunch at Tout simplement...

Today I had brunch with my cousin Clara, who came from Lausanne, and my friend Alberto at a little place called Tout simplement… et pas autrement, in Eaux-Vives.

It is one of my favourite places for brunch in Geneva. Even if the variety it is not huge, everything is homemade and they offer all the things I like: scrambled eggs, pancakes with maple syrup, different types of cheese and bread, quiches, salads, yogurts…

It costs Sfr 28.- plus drinks and everything is DELICIOUS! In summer it is specially nice as they have a cozy terrace outside.

You should really try it!


2 comments:

  1. And it is in front of my office!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they have nice menus at lunchtime u could try! And some nights they have live music! You should check it out and go after work!

    ReplyDelete