Monday, September 1, 2014

Air14 - Air show at Payerne

This Sunday my husband woke me up at 7.30am (yep, you read that correctly!) to arrive early to the air show that's going on in Payerne, around one hour from Geneva. Can't say I was thrilled at those early hours of the morning, but I must admit the show was amazing!

Though I still think it's no big deal if you arrive a bit later than I did, I do recommend you to drop by this Saturday or Sunday (whichever day does not rain!) and enjoy the show!

Try to buy your tickets online, it is much more convenient (Sfr 33.-) and take into account that the parking is Sfr 10.- cash. Thank G we had a blanket in the car to sit down and watch the show! Everyone was super prepared with chairs and stuff, so do bring something, there are no stands from where you can watch it, so the choices are to stand up or sit on the floor!

Check the program here and… enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment